Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
7" Diameter Flap Disc for Angle Grinder with 7/8" Arbor and Zirconia grains available in 36 Grit, 40 Grit, 60 Grit or 80 Grit is the solution for large scale sanding, blending, deburring, rust removal or any other general grinding that needs to get done.
When you’ve got a large surface area to grind a 4.5” flap disc simply won’t do. You need the 7” Zirconia Flap Disc by Black Hawk Abrasives for some seriously wide grinding.
Manufactured just like the original Black Hawk Zirconia Flap Discs, these 7” x 7/8” Black Hawk Flapper Discs feature top of the line zirconia grain resin bonded to Heavy X-weight polyester / cotton flaps. Additionally, these disc feature a grinding aid to prevent build up and extend the life of the disc. Whether working on large areas of stainless steel, carbon steel, titanium or various others alloys the 7” Flap Disc by Black Hawk are ready for the job. This one disc can replace both a grinding wheel and a resin fiber disc while providing faster stock removal, less gouging, and long life and thus less down time. So if you know you got miles and miles to grind, don’t mess around with other tools, grab your 7” angle grinder and slap on a Black Hawk Zirconia flap disc, you’ll be glad you did!
• Provides maximum contact with work surface
• More aggressive than flat flap discs (Type 27)
• Works well on curves and contours
• Normally operated at a 15° to 25° angle
• Use on a Right Angle Grinder
• 50% more cloth than standard flap discs
• Heavy Duty X-Weight Polyester / Cotton Sanding Flaps
• Load Reducing Grinding Agent
• Contaminant Free: Less than 0.1% Iron, Sulfur and Chlorine - will NOT cause after-rust
Works well on the following materials:
• Stainless Steel
• Hard Steel
• Various Others
• Type 29 - Conical
• Dimensions = 7”x 7/8”
• Max RPM = 8600
• Material = Premium Zirconia Grain
• Grits = 36, 40, 60 & 80 Grit available
No Reviews Yet