Please choose options for all selected products
Ball Shape Tungsten Carbide Bur, Aluminum Cut - 1/4" Shank
Black Hawk Abrasives Ball Shape Tungsten Carbide Bur, Aluminum Cut with 1/4" Shank
is designed for vibration-free precision cutting, fast stock removal, and long useable life. These carbide rotary burrs feature precision ground flutes cut from premium tungsten carbide using five axis CNC machines. The flutes are affixed to the 1/4” shank during a soldering and sintering process that uses silver, which preserves the cobalt content thus increasing each burrs lateral strength and durability.
These die grinder bits are SD ball shape with nonferrous cut flute. SD ball shape burs can be used for a wide variety of applications but excel at contouring, hole deburring, and hole milling especially in confined, hard to reach areas. Aluma cut means the flutes are designed with a single, wide flute to ensure fast stock removal with ease and minimal loading. Aluminum cut rotary files like these are the ideal choice for softer materials such as aluminum, brass, copper, carbon fiber, magnesium, zinc, plastic, and many other non-ferrous materials.
These tungsten carbide burrs with 1/4-inch shank diameter attach to pencil grinders, die grinders or rotary grinders (electric or pneumatic).
• Premium tungsten carbide
• Five-axis CNC precision cut flutes for unmatched uniformity and balance (vibration Free cutting)
• Silver weld between head and shank – stronger bond than industry standard copper weld
• Aluma-cut flute designed for fast cutting, reduced heat build-up and load resistance on soft materials
• Carbon Fiber
• Hard Rubber
• Edge chamfering/rounding
• Milling out in preparation for build-up-welding
• Preparation of weld seams/weld dressing
• Cleaning cast material
• Modification of workpiece geometry
• Precision grinding
• Die grinder
• Rotary grinder
• Pencil grinder
• Dremel rotary tools
*DO NOT use on portable power drill. They run too slow and may result it chipping.
• Burr Shape = Ball
• Cut Type = Aluminum
• Shank Diameter = 1/4"
• Recommended / Max RPM = (See Carbide Burr Speed Recommendation Chart)
• Material = Tungsten Carbide
• Type Available = SD-3NF, SD-5NF