Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Type 27 (Depressed Center)
SOLD IN PACKS OF 1 (Individually)
Mercer 7 inch x 1/4 inch x 7/8 inch grinding discs for aluminum are manufactured with aluminum oxide and silicon carbide grains to prevent loading when grinding soft metals, especially aluminum. The A/O and S/C grains can be found in high concentrations for smooth effortless use when grinding, deburring welds, or dressing. These 7" aluminum grinding discs are balanced to avoid vibration during use and feature high tensile strength fiberglass mesh layers for maximum safety. These industrial grinding wheels are perfect for grinding aluminum and are made to be used on all soft metals.
• Aluminum Oxide and Silicon Carbide Grains to Prevent Loading
• Internally reinforced with high tensile strength fiberglass
• Balanced to avoid vibration
Works well on the following materials:
• All Soft Metals
• Angle Grinder
• Type 27 - Depressed Center
• Dimensions = 7"x 1/4" x7/8"
• Max RPM = 8,500
• Material = Aluminum Oxide / Silicon Carbide
• Hardness = (S) Hard