Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Mercer 4-1/2 Gray Surface Preparation Wheels are made of a non-woven synthetic fibers densely packed into a disc and impregnated with abrasive grains. This disc is affixed to a strong PVC plastic backing and is meant to be used on an 4-1/2 inch angle grinder. These 4.5 inch surface prep wheels are perfect for blending, finishing or cleaning metal that has been discolored during welding or grinding. This Mercer non-woven surface prep discs is grey which is made with silicon carbide grains. The Grey surface preparation disc is ultra fine, and meant to be used for polishing metals such as aluminum or marble and wood. Additional benefits of the 4.5" x 7/8" surf prep wheel include that is can be used fully, meaning 100% of the abrasive and nylon portion can be used. Also, these discs can be used with water or solvents.
Ultra Fine - Grey (Silicon Carbide)
• Dense nylon webbing surface conditioning material
• Strong PVC plastic backing
• T27 flat shape
Benefits of Surface Conditioning Flap Discs:
• Designed to prevent snagging and tearing
• Can be used with solvents or water
• Surface Preparation Wheels do not require backing pad and can be used on a standard 4.5" angle grinder.
• Can use 100% of the wheel (Long Lasting!)
Works well on the following materials:
Grey (Silicon Carbide)
• All Metals including Aluminum
• Type 27 - Flat
• Diameter = 4.5”
• Arbor Size = 7/8"
• Max RPM = 13300
• Material = Non-Woven (Nylon Synthetic Fiber)
• Used on an angle grinder