Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Black Hawk Abrasives Ball Shape Miniature Tungsten Carbide Bur, Double Cut - 1/8" Shank is designed for vibration-free precision cutting, fast stock removal, and long useable life. These carbide rotary burrs feature precision ground flutes cut from premium tungsten carbide using five axis CNC machines. The flutes are affixed to the 1/8” shank during a soldering and sintering process that uses silver, which preserves the cobalt content thus increasing each burrs lateral strength and durability.
These mini die grinder bits are SD ball shape with double cut teeth. SD Ball mini burs can be used for a wide variety of applications but excel at contouring, hole deburring and hole milling, especially in confined, hard to reach areas. Double cut means the flutes are cross-cut which creates smaller chips resulting in faster cutting, superior operator control, and reduced loading. Double cut rotary files like these are the ideal choice for harder materials such as steel, stainless steel, or ferrous metals as well as titanium, nickel, fiberglass, plastic, and hard rubber.
These tungsten carbide burrs with 1/8-inch shank diameter attach to pencil grinders, die grinders or rotary grinders (electric or pneumatic).
• Premium tungsten carbide
• Five-axis CNC precision cut flutes for unmatched uniformity and balance (vibration Free cutting)
• Silver weld between head and shank – stronger bond than industry standard copper weld
• Miniature size ideal for engraving, precision work or in hard-to-reach areas
• Double-Cut flute designed for improved operator control, faster stock removal, smaller chips, and minimal loading. More effective on harder materials than single or aluma cut.
• Stainless Steel
• Cast Iron
• Iron Alloys
• Hard Rubber
• Edge chamfering/rounding
• Milling out in preparation for build-up-welding
• Preparation of weld seams/weld dressing
• Cleaning cast material
• Modification of workpiece geometry
• Precision grinding
• Die grinder
• Rotary grinder
• Pencil grinder
• Dremel rotary tools
*DO NOT use on portable power drill. They run too slow and may result it chipping.
• Burr Shape = Ball
• Cut Type = Double
• Shank Diameter = 1/8"
• Recommended / Max RPM = (See Carbide Burr Speed Recommendation Chart)
• Material = Tungsten Carbide
• Type Available = SD-42, SD-51