Please choose options for all selected products
10 Piece Tungsten Carbide Mini Rotary File Kit, Aluminum Cut - 1/8" Shank
Black Hawk Abrasives 10-piece aluma cut miniature tungsten carbide burr variety pack features ten of our most popular miniature rotary files, all with 1/8 inch shanks and 1/4 inch cut diameters, designed for non-ferrous metals and other softer materials. Each engraving burr is made with premium tungsten carbide and ground using top-of-the-line 5 axis CNC machines for precise flute uniformity and vibration free cutting action.
Carbide burrs are one of the most versatile tools for forming and shaping metals and non-ferrous materials on the market today. These small grinder bits attach to a pencil grinder, die grinder, or rotary grinder and are great for stock removal of all kinds especially in confined spaces.
All these die grinder bits are aluma cut making them ideal for softer materials such as aluminum, brass, copper, carbon fiber, magnesium, zinc, plastic, etc. Furthermore, the single, wide flute of aluminum cut burrs peels away softer materials instead of grinding through thus reducing heat buildup and preventing gumming.
This kit was assembled with versatility and precision in mind. These pencil grinder bits offers the ability to do detail work in the tiniest areas or on jobs where maximum control is paramount. With this carbide burr set you can quickly and easily debur, contour, prep welds and much more in a virtually any nook, cranny, hole, divots or at any angle. Each set includes a portable carrying case for easy storage and safe keeping of your burrs.
Included Carbide Burr Shapes:
*Size: Cut Length x Cut Diameter
• Premium tungsten carbide
• Five-axis CNC precision cut flutes for unmatched uniformity and balance (vibration Free cutting)
• Miniature size ideal for engraving, precision work or in hard to reach areas
• Silver weld between head and shank – stronger bond than industry standard copper weld
• Aluma-Cut flute designed for fast cutting, reduced heat build-up and load resistance on soft materials
• Includes locking storage case
• Carbon Fiber
• Hard Rubber
• Edge chamfering/rounding
• Milling out in preparation for build-up-welding
• Preparation of weld seams/weld dressing
• Cleaning cast material
• Modification of workpiece geometry
• Precision grinding
• Die grinder
• Rotary grinder
• Pencil grinder
• Dremel rotary tools
*DO NOT use on portable power drill. They run too slow and may result it chipping.
• Cut Type = Aluminum
• Shank Diameter = 1/8"
• Recommended / Max RPM = (See Carbide Burr Speed Recommendation Chart)
• Material = Tungsten Carbide
• Type Available = SB-51NF, SC-51NF, SD-51NF, SE-51NF, SF-51NF, SG-51NF, SH-51NF, SL-51NF, SM-51NF, SN-51NF