Please choose options for all selected products
10 Piece Tungsten Carbide Rotary File Kit, Double Cut - 1/4" Shank
Black Hawk Abrasives 10-piece double cut tungsten carbide burr variety pack features ten of our most popular rotary files all with ¼ inch shanks and 1/4 inch or 3/8 inch cut diameters (dependent on the shape). Each Burr is made with premium tungsten carbide and ground using top-of-the-line 5 axis CNC machines for precise flute uniformity and vibration free cutting action.
Carbide burrs are one of the most versatile tools for forming and shaping metals and non-ferrous materials on the market today. These grinder bits attach to a pencil grinder, die grinder, or rotary grinder and are great for stock removal of all kinds especially in confined spaces.
All the die grinder bit included are double cut making them ideal for harder materials such as steel, stainless steel, titanium, etc. Furthermore, the crosscut flutes produce faster stock removal, reduced loading, small chips and thus a smoother finish than single or aluma cut burrs.
This kit was assembled with versatility in mind. With this carbide burr set you can quickly and easily debur, contour, prep welds and much more in a virtually any nook, cranny, hole, divots or at any angle. Each set includes a sturdy carrying case featuring a locking mechanism for easy storage. So, if you are looking to start using carbide burrs but don’t know where to start, look no further.
Included Carbide Burr Shapes:
*Size: Cut Length x Cut Diameter
• Premium tungsten carbide
• Five-axis CNC precision cut flutes for unmatched uniformity and balance (vibration Free cutting)
• Silver weld between head and shank – stronger bond than industry standard copper weld
• Double-Cut flute designed for improved operator control, faster stock removal, smaller chips, and minimal loading. More effective on harder materials than single or aluma cut.
• Includes locking storage case
• Stainless Steel
• Cast Iron
• Iron Alloys
• Hard Rubber
• Edge chamfering/rounding
• Milling out in preparation for build-up-welding
• Preparation of weld seams/weld dressing
• Cleaning cast material
• Modification of workpiece geometry
• Precision grinding
• Die grinder
• Rotary grinder
• Pencil grinder
• Dremel rotary tools
*DO NOT use on portable power drill. They run too slow and may result it chipping.
• Cut Type = Double
• Shank Diameter = 1/4"
• Recommended / Max RPM = (See Carbide Burr Speed Recommendation Chart)
• Material = Tungsten Carbide
• Type Available = SA-1, SA-3, SC-1, SC-3, SD-3, SE-3, SF-3, SH-1, SL-1, SL-3