Please choose options for all selected products
4.5" Resin Fiber Sanding Discs with Advanced Ceramic Grain.
Select from 24, 36, 60, 80, or 120 Grit
SOLD IN PACKS OF 25
Our 4-1/2” Ceramic Resin Fiber Discs use the newest advancement in abrasive grain technology. Each Ceramic Fibre Disc features heat-treated ceramic grains with a lubricated ceramic coating adhered to a heavy duty vulcanized fiber backing. These ceramic sanding disc are designed to cut fast, stay cool, and have minimal loading. This means, these resin fiber sanding discs will last long even against the toughest high performance metals and alloys. Ceramic grain fiber discs last 50% to 200% longer than other abrasive grains on steel and stainless steel. These Ceramic resin fiber discs are especially effective for aggressive stock removal on a heat sensitive material. These discs will not discolor or burn the work material.
- Self-sharpening characteristics. Ceramic grain stays sharp because as they fracture, new cutting edges are continually exposed.
- Excellent stock removal rates.
- Minimal Loading
- Ceramic Grain Resin Fiber Discs last 50% to 200% longer on steel and stainless steel than other grains.
- Grinds heat sensitive metals fast without staining or burning materials
Works well on the following Materials:
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Ferrous Metals
- Non-ferrous Metal
- Tool steel
- 4.5” Diameter
- 7/8” Arbor
- Max RPM 4.5” = 13,000
- Material = Ceramic
- Grit = 24, 36, 60, 80, 120 Grit available