Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
4-1/2" Extra Thick High Density XL Flapper Disc for Angle Grinders with a 7/8" arbor is available in 36 Grit, 40 Grit, 60 Grit and 80 Grit. These flap discs are huge and seemingly last forever. At wholesale prices and premium professional quality these flappers are the best grind for you dollar.
Heavy duty grinding jobs require heavy duty flap discs, plain and simple. Black Hawk High Density Zirconia Flap Discs are the newest and THICKEST thing to come into the Black Hawk Flap Disc Family.
Black Hawk XL Flap Discs are built to last and are perfect for jobs requiring rapid stock removal of hard materials. Each Jumbo Flap Disc is manufactured using top quality Zirconia grain resin over resin bonded to Heavy Duty X-weight polyester flaps coated with Grinding Aid. The resin over resin bonding provides superior abrasive grain retention to other bonding methods and the Grinding Aid reduces loading and lessens friction heat which protects the work piece and further increases the life of the flap disc. Additionally and most obviously, this Flap Disc wouldn’t be an Extra Large Flap Discs unless is was…you guessed it, EXTRA LARGE. Black Hawk High Density Flap Discs boasts an impressive 50% more cloth than a standard flap disc. This increased size, quality of grains, and reduced loading from it's grinding aid creates the longest lasting flap disc possible and will allow you to keep working without continual stops to change over to a new flap disc. So if you’re ready to do some serious grinding, leave the days of standard flap disc behind and grab a Black Hawk High Density Flap Disc.
• Provides maximum contact with work surface
• More aggressive than flat flap discs (Type 27)
• Works well on curves and contours
• Normally operated at a 15° to 25° angle
• Use on a Right Angle Grinder
• 50% more cloth than standard flap discs
• Heavy Duty X-Weight Polyester Sanding Flaps
• Load Reducing Grinding Agent
• Contaminant Free: Less than 0.1% Iron, Sulfur and Chlorine - will NOT cause after-rust
Works well on the following materials:
• Stainless Steel
• Carbon Based Steel
• Various Others
• Type 29 – Conical (Angled Flaps)
• Dimensions = 4.5”x 7/8”
• Max RPM = 13300
• Material = Top Quality Zirconia Grain
• Grits = 36, 40, 60 & 80 Grit available